With our unique process for kitchen renovation, we deliver high quality designs and successful builds that result in remarkable customer satisfaction. Our design professionals give you everything you need to create the home of your dreams, guiding you gently through from an initial design consult to final building completion. Our seamless process makes us the leading choice for Kitchen Renovations in Central Auckland. Appointments are available at your convenience with our experienced kitchen team. We offer 10 year warranties on all installs and wide variety of options, high quality materials and appliances.
Sales and Customer Services
Phone: 0800 111 633
Business Administration and Accounts
Phone: 021 1945 200
Showroom Location: 698D Great South Rd, Penrose, Auckland
Kitchen Renovation Cost
Renovations are not only one of the most cost effective ways to increase the value of a home but also a wonderful way to improve the quality of the family home lifestyle.
We understand that you have a budget and our considerable purchasing power means that we are very competitive at sourcing products and materials at great prices. Remodelling a kitchen is extremely flexible, depending on what you would like doing and costs vary according to what has been done. We provide transparent quoting and free consultations ahead of any contracts.
Kitchen Renovation Design
Over many years – and many kitchens, we have perfected our kitchen renovation process. It all starts with your vision.
- Capture your Ideas – Create a scrapbook of images, or virtual pinboard with some of the many great online tools such as Houzz. The more detail you have, the better we can create your own personal masterpiece.
- Free Consultation – Once you have an idea of what your want to add and change about your existing kitchen, it’s time to have a chat and measure up. Every project includes a free consultation one of our very experienced kitchen designers. Here we can discuss your vision and answer any questions you might have. We can also accurately measure up the layout and evaluate how to maximise things like storage space, electrical positioning and natural lighting.
- Planning & Design – Next up is drafting the design and generating a preview. We input the information using software which then generates a 3D blueprint of your new kitchen. This is a great way of visualising the new design and tweaking any areas until it’s perfect and you’re completely happy.
- Materials and Appliances – Here is where things get really exciting, you get to choose colours, tones, textures, surface materials and appliances from our vast catalogue of options. You might want to pop in to our showroom where you can browse through samples of cabinets, benchtops, taps, joinery, tiling, flooring, lighting, and more. We have options and styles to suit every budget.
- Planning Permits – We take care of every step, including the boring bits of securing permission and permits from the council where required.
- Project Timeline – Be sure to notify us of any deadlines at the start, this way we can ensure your kitchen is finished ahead of any important events or occasions. We produce a full project schedule so you can keep track of progress and know what to expect. You will be amazed at how quickly we can transform a new kitchen!
- Installation – This is where we get to work, manufacturing, constructing and installing your fabulous creation. If the project takes a few days, our team of professionals will ensure that the area is left spick and span, so you can enjoy your home with minimal interruption.
- Enjoyment! – Invite over some friends and crack the champagne bottles, show off your new dream kitchen in style!
Kitchen Renovation Ideas
We mentioned above that the first part of the kitchen design process begins with your vision. It’s really important to us that we deliver a kitchen as close as possible to how you imagine it. Make a scrapbook of your favorite kitchen ideas and gather inspiration from magazines and websites. Use the online platform Houzz to browse endless galleries. Our designers have tons of hot tips and latest trends, we also know what doesn’t work and what stands the test of time. Why not give us a call or ask us to visit your existing kitchen to discover the possibilities!