We are the leading choice for Kitchen Renovations in Auckland, South, West and Central. Renovating kitchens is what we specialise in and we make every effort to ensure your total satisfaction. Appointments are available at your convenience with our professional, knowledgeable and experienced staff. We offer wide variety of options and use high quality materials, enabling us to provide 10 year warranties on everything we install.
M: 027 213 5133
Kitchen Renovation Cost
New Zealanders love to renovate their kitchens, and it’s easy to see why. Renovations are one of the most effective ways to raise the value of a home and a wonderful way to improve the home for your family.
Every renovation is different and costs vary according to what has done. Typically customers spend $3k to $12k on a renovation, and perhaps double those figures for an entirely new kitchen. Of course, the budget is in your control, and some of our customers have spent many times these amounts on kitchens we have installed in very upmarket premises.
Kitchen Renovation Design
Our kitchen renovation team will will walk you through the design process, covering everything from styles and layout, appliances, cabinetry, surfaces and finishes to energy saving ideas and smart technology.
When remodelling a kitchen, the first steps to consider are the room’s existing layout, your family’s lifestyle, and your budget. Think function, efficiency, style and longevity. Ultimately, a great kitchen will ground the home, accommodate your cooking needs and provide a fabulous atmosphere for entertaining – plus offer plenty of storage.
As we begin the design process, consider the following:
- Who cooks and prepares meals?
- What type of cooking happens in your kitchen?
- How do you shop for groceries? i.e. bulk, frozen
- Where do you dine throughout the day?
- Where do your guests gather?
- Are there other tasks going on in the kitchen? i.e children’s homework? breakfast, watching T.V
Depending on your budget and architecture, the size of your kitchen will often dictate the layout, we want to help you make the most efficient space possible.
- How many people live in the home?
- Is there room for a breakfast bar or kitchen island?
- Do you have enough storage space?
- How effective is your kitchen when more than one person is cooking?
- Do you have enough space to interact with guests?
Think outside the box. Don’t feel married to your kitchen’s existing footprint, sometimes it’s worth making structural adjustments depending on the the return on investment. As you consider kitchen layout, take time to think about what you like about your current kitchen
- Is the kitchen best suited to U shape, L shape or Galley?
- What’s currently working? What’s not?
- Does your existing layout best accommodate your cooking routine?
- Can we extend the kitchen surfaces or layout by knocking out a wall?
- Can we place the windows and doors in a better place to make the most of sunlight.
- What colour theme do you envision? Do you prefer neutral or bold colours?
- How can you make your kitchen more interesting?
- What do you want your kitchen to say about you?
- How would you like your kitchen to feel? i.e. warm and rustic, or sophisticated and classy
- What equipment do you need?
- What do you like to cook?
- Do you enjoy baking?
- How much time are you spending cleaning?
This is about the guts of your kitchen. Depending on factors such as age and layout, we might need to rework electrical or plumbing in areas. This is so we can accommodate new appliances, lighting, etc
- How does your kitchen function?
- Does it have enough ventilation?
- How energy efficient is your kitchen?
- Is there ample lighting?
- Do you have enough power sockets to accommodate your needs?
- Is your current floor sagging, fading or bubbling?
- Does your floor lead and invite the eye up to the kitchen?
- How easy is your floor to clean?
- Do you have pets?
Kitchen Renovation Ideas
Make a scrapbook of your favorite kitchen ideas and gather inspiration from magazines to create the kitchen of your dreams. Upgrading a kitchen is full of endless options, even a few simple changes can do wonders to refresh the home. Our designers have tons of hot tips and ideas for kitchen renovations, why not give us a call or ask us to visit your existing kitchen to discover the possibilities!
M: 027 213 5133
Check out some of our latest before and after kitchen renovations